High-tech expertise, old-fashioned service!
Home and small business
computer service and repair
serving Metro Birmingham
and Central Alabama...
Frustrated with your computer? We can help!
"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job,
wait until you hire an amateur." (Red Adair)
- Does your home or small business PC (we don't do Macs, sorry...) not run as it should?
- Is your PC unusable because of popups, slowness, crashes, lockups or error messages?
- Do you need help with removing spyware, a virus, or an unwanted program?
- Are you concerned about your PC’s security?
- Do you need tutoring or assistance with a computer program, function or task?
- Do you need help securing your home or small business wired or wireless network?
- Are you considering a new desktop or notebook PC or upgrading your current PC?
- Do you have a new PC and need help setting it up or moving files from your old PC?
- Do you need an easy, secure, and low-cost method of backing up your important files and data?
We come to you at your convenience, work evenings and weekends, AND pick up and deliver! All at reasonable hourly rates with no "big-box store" hassle!
We offer FREE consultation via phone or e-mail about your problem! Call 205.677.8180, click on the Contact Carputers link in the upper right corner of this page, or click on the Call Me widget below and follow the instructions.
What we do...
Carputers sells service - low-cost solutions to computer problems in the form of experience and expertise. Our opinions and recommendations are based upon fact and experience, NOT on how much profit markup we can make on sales. We know where the deals are!
Carputers can help you determine if you need to purchase anything in the way of software or hardware. Some of the best pieces of software available are FREE for home use.
Carputers explains things in plain English, not "geek-speak", and can help you understand your choices and options.
Carputers does not "throw parts" (or your money) at computer problems in hopes that they will go away.
Carputers honestly wants to help solve your computer problem, and keep it solved! Fixing problems isn't enough - proactive steps must be taken to avoid problem recurrences.